Remember the reassuring crackling fire on a winter morning with By The Fireplace fragrance.
Get back to this comforting memory with this smoky, woody Eau de Toilette.
Made of a warm heart of chestnut and woody accords, mixed with sweet notes of vanilla and red berries, the addictive fragrance is softened by the floral combination of orange blossom and neroli essence.
Winter has come and snow falls outside, but you are safe inside, by the fireplace. You admire the gracious dancing flames wrapped in a blanket with roasted marshmallows and smell the warm smoke of firewood and the cozy, subtle hint of grilled chestnuts.
This distinctive sweet and spicy Eau de Toilette is part of the REPLICA collection.
Tip 1: As damp skin locks in the scent, apply the fragrance straight after showering or bathing and before getting dressed.
Tip 2: Apply the fragrance on your pulse points for a more seductive effect and stronger diffusion. Spray the fragrance from at least 15-20 centimeters from the area of application.
Tip 3: For a more diffused effect, spray the fragrance in the air and walk through it.
Wait until the fragrance has dried down on your skin before smelling it. Rubbing the skin after spraying the perfume will destroy the bond and alter the scent.
With their precious white glass adorned with the iconic REPLICA fabric label, the candles will beautifully light up your home. Each luxury candle has a specific colored wax, reminiscent of the scented memory it will take you back to.
The candle expertise and Burn time
Made in France with a sophisticated manufacturing process using high-quality wax, the REPLICA candles have a burning duration of 40 to 41 hours without any wax deterioration.
- The first time you light a scented candle, let it burn for at least one hour until all the wax on the surface has melted. It will help the candle melt uniformly during all the duration of use.
- Leave the scented candle wax to burn for 3 or 4 hours at a time.
- Smother the flame using a candle snuffer and avoid blowing out the flame.
- Trim the wick between each usage to obtain a length of 3 to 5 mm.
- Reposition the candle wick after blowing out the candle.
- Never place a lit candle in a draught or on a glass, wooden or marble surface.
Addictive grilled chestnuts made with an accord of smoky Gaiac wood & sweet vanilla.
Top notes: Pink Pepper, Orange Flower Petals, Clove Oil
Middle notes: Chestnut Accord, Gaïac Wood Oil, Cade Oil
Base notes: Vanilla Accord, Peru Balsam, Cashmeran
|875655 10 ALCOHOL|
PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
AQUA / WATER
CI 15985 / YELLOW 6
CI 19140 / YELLOW 5
CI 17200 / RED 33
CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2